Objects used in the tutorial are available free at the website preceding this description. The project here involves two groups of paths. You will be shown three ways to change the order of these groups. Go to one of the groups and right click on the mouse, in the menu that comes up choose Arrange, and within the next box choose bring forward. This works with either group. Go to the other group, right click, choose Arrange, then choose bring forward and now this group will appear ahead other the other one. No matter how many groups you have you need to bring the group you want to work on forward by getting to the front option through your right click of the mouse. You can also arrange your groups and paths by using the layer window. Go to where it says layer one and choose the group you want, click and hold while dragging it to the first position, this will force the other group down to second place (number 2) and leave the desired group to work on in front of your work page. You can also use shortcuts in Illustrator, right click as before and notice the shortcuts listed. For example: Bring to Front is Shift + Ctrl + and Send Backward is Ctrl =.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades