Learn how to blend shapes and colors in Illustrator with this tutorial. Open Illustrator and put the circle with color which you want. Put the square on the color you want. Select the object, go the title bar select the object and then select the blend. You will be shown the result on the screen. Select the square and circle where you place the object by click and drag method. Go to the object and select the blend and choose the blend options. Change in specific steps which you want in the screen. When you choose 3 or 10 you will be seen the 30r 10 steps in between the object. Select the color you want. If you want change the appearance. Go to the effect options and select blur and select the one you want. You will seen them on the screen. Go to the object and select blend and release the object.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades