In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to create a 3D sphere and reflection in Adobe Illustrator. Begin by using the ellipse tool and create a circle. Select the black and white gradient, and drag the colors that you want into the gradient panel. Now hold the Alt key and draw a smaller circle inside. Fill it with white/transparent gradient. Select the sphere and go to Object/Group. Now go to Effect/Distort and Transform/Transform. Tick the Preview and Reflect Y, insert 1 copies box and select a small rectangle in the middle of the bottom row. Then double-click the empty space in the Transparency box. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy editing images and would like to learn how to create a 3D sphere with a reflection.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades