If you want to create a button for a website using Illustrator, you can watch this video. First draw a 20-pixel rectangle. Now use a stroke and fill the inside with a nice gradient. You can use white and ash color to make a glossy button. Now, type inside the button using the type tool. Blue is good for typing. Though any kind of button can made by this, in the video an "Add to Cart" button is used as an example. By watching this video you can make Add to Cart and any other button using Illustrator.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades