This video tutorial by Tasktutorial shows you how to create an Apple style bar in Illustrator. First, select the rectangle tool in Illustrator and draw a bar as shown. Now select the path, go to gradient and choose the black and white gradient from the swatches. Select two shades of gray and change the angle to -90 degrees as shown. Tweak the colors and go to effects-stylize and select drop shadow, change the opacity value and select black color, normal blend mode as shown. Select the type tool with Myriad-pro font and insert the text as shown. Apply a white drop shadow along with the same settings to the text.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades