In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to create a button or banner for a website in Adobe Illustrator. Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics editor. These buttons or banners can be used on personal websites or website channels, such as YouTube. Users are able to customize their button or banner appearance. Basic knowledge on Illustrator is required, but it is straightforward. This video will benefit those viewers who design their own website and would like to enhance their the appearance of their site page.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades