Let's learn how to create a website button in Illustrator! First draw a rectangle with rounded corners. Then create some text named 'click here'. Resize the bar according to the text. Again take rectangle tool and create two of them diagonally and place them one below the other as in a shadow. Then go to window pathfinder, select both rectangles and click in pathfinder to create an arrow and fill it with background color. The button is ready. It will help in getting more ideas for creating unique websites.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades