1. To create a clipping mask in Adobe Illustrator, go to File menu select Place button. It will open a dialog box select any picture from there.
2. Click and Embed the image.
3. Now, to write a text click on the text button from the toolbar and write a text on the picture.
4. Now, holding Shift key select image. Go to Object menu select Clipping mask and choose Make. Now, clipping mask ready.
5. Now, Lock the text and select the image so we can move the image or we can lock the image also.
6. To Release, go to Object, Clipping Mask and select Release. To make select Make.
7. Select a big round select the text and fill with red color.
8. Select Path and define a path for clipping mask and shift it down in new Layer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades