Are you bored with the similar font styles? Open Adobe Illustrator, click the text tool. Select Arial font, bold & italic and a size of 48. Type some text and give its fill color-white and stroke color-black. Duplicate the layer text by going into layers. Then change the duplicated path's color to black. Then create a new background with some different color and keep it below all layers. You can change the opacity of the text for a shadow effect. This will help in bringing innovative presentations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades