From task tutorial.com that how to create an envelope icon on illustrator. First draw a rectangle change the angle to 90 degrees then select gray color, select pen tool draw a shape and then go to layer select duplicate then rotate the shape using left mouse button by selecting the rotate tool. Now using down arrow key move the shape to down ,choose select tool and resize the shape then select the path go to gradient and change it angle to 90 degrees. Finally select the layer and go to effects choose drop shadow and edit opacity to 40 then an envelope cover icon is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades