Outcomes are endless in Adobe Illustrator. You can create pretty much whatever you can think of and what you can create. This tutorial will demonstrate how to create a glass bar in Adobe Illustrator. You will need to:
1. Select Rounded Rectangle Tool
2. Draw a bar
3. Go to Gradient and change color to blue
4. Change Gradient Angle to 90 degrees
5. Go to FX -> Stylize -> Drop Shadow
6. Select Preview
7. Set X&Y Offsets to 1pt
8. Change Opacity to 40%
9. Select path and duplicate it
10. Lock original
11. Create the glass look with the rest of tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.