First thing you need to do this is to select rectangle tool and make a shape and select the gradient fill and change the angle of gradient to 90 degree. Now color and resize it as showing in the video. Now type your navigation texts like blog, contact, gallery etc. Now size your text for your rectangle shape. Now set the texts in the bar and resize your bar. Now color your text and stroke it then decrease the stroke rate. Now again draw a rectangle as showing in the video and move the path below the text path in layer window. Then choose the gradient fill and set it to 90 degree and create the gradient like in the video. Now select your path and give it a stroke and edit the gradient and other things as showing in the video and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades