In this video tutorial by Tasktutorial ,shows you how to . Select the rectangle tool and set the corner radius to 15px and draw a rectangle. Select gray stroke color and the stoke weight as shown. Select the gradient fill and set the angle to 90 degrees as shown. Resize the rectangle as desired, select the rectangle tool with white fill color, 1px stroke weight and draw the rectangle as show. Select the rectangle tool again with the corner radius of 5px and draw a rectangle as shown. Apply the gradient at 90 degrees with the blue stroke color as instructed. Select the type tool and type in 'SEARCH' in white font color, resize and position over the other shapes to complete the search bar as shown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades