To do that, first select the pen tool, choose yellow stroke color and draw the path as showing in the video then deselect and choose pen tool again, pink color in stroke and draw the path again. Now you need to select the blend tool and click on both paths. Now go to object, blend and choose blend options. Now select the specified steps, put the value of 25 there and click on ok. Now open the blend in layer window and select the paths. Now set color to white as showing in the video. You can also increase the weight of the stroke as showing in the video. Now select the pen tool, stroke color to white, 1 to stroke value and draw the path as showing in the video. Again do the same but this time set the pink color in stroke. Now select the blend tool and click on both paths. Now go to object, blend and choose blend options and select the smooth color then click on ok and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades