This video is about creating sunbursts using symbols in Illustrator.
Create a polygon. Select polygon tool. Click. Select three sided polygon. Select 15 point radius. Fill with red color. Select an object. Go to object, transform, choose scale. Set vertical to 400%. Select our path. Go to layers, and duplicate our path. Select the duplicated path and go to the rotate tool. Click left mouse button on top of path. Hold shift key while rotating our path. Go to layers. Select the new path. Duplicate path. Select "ctrl D" shortcut to repeat. Repeat 6 times. Select all paths. Click right mouse button and select group. Now, select the ellipse tool. Click and hold shift key to create a perfect circle. Go to window, select pathfinder. Select ellipse in our group. Go to align. Align our shapes together. Select all our paths. Go to symbols. Click and choose new symbol. Press ok. Delete the artwork. Go to symbols and find our artwork. We can rescale.
Viewer learns how to create sunbursts using symbols in Illustrator.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades