There are a lot of things out there in the design world that people have seen and liked, but didn't know how to make. LIke vector lights. Watch this Illustrator video tutorial to take a look at those cool glowing, color changing, fading, bright, neon-like, fanning spread of glowing colors. Maybe there's no specific name for them, but for now, refer to them as 3D Light Ribs. You can use these in photographs, illustrations, composites, print work, web design, and maybe even a logo or two! You will learn a little about the stroke tools, copying vector artwork to Photoshop, and mainly, the Blend Tool.
Tutvid is a site devoted to producing tons of video tutorials for Adobe software, like Illustrator. Tutvid's Nathaniel has been designing and animating since he started using Photoshop 4.0 and Macromedia (now Adobe), and shares his self-taught knowledge in these video tutorials for free. Search for Tutvid on WonderHowTo for more helpful graphic design help.
Learn how to create vector light ribs in Illustrator CS4!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades