In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to create a vector RSS icon in Illustrator. Open illustrator and open a new document. Select the ‚Äòrounded rectangle tool‚Äô from the rectangle menu. Click and drag to draw a rounded square. Select the gradient fill on the left side and change the color to orange on the right side and make it dark to light from top to bottom. Next grab the corner and turn it around 180 degrees. Move the picture to one side and select the ellipse tool. Draw a circle to fit the square. Select black stroke and increase weight to 16 pt. Select the crop tool and crop off left top quadrant and the bottom half. Now copy and scale it down and increase weight to 16 pt. You can then watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades