In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to create a web 2.0 style badge using Adobe Illustrator. Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics editor. Viewers will learn how to manipulate the Star Tool in Adobe Illustrator, how to apply a custom radial gradient to that shape and how you can create, save, and open custom swatches. This video will benefit those viewers who design websites. These web badges can be used on a website to promote a product, announce a sale, or simply draw attention.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades