In this Tasktutorial video, learn how to create a button for a website using Illustrator software. To begin, create a rectangle with the rectangle tool and then make the outline gray with a stroke of 3 points. Fill this box with a gradient and change the angle to 90 degrees. A second box within this rectangle, will contain the actual text. Then follow the rest of the steps in the tutorial to show how to change the opacity and color so that the two boxes match in color. To actually animate this button, you will need to use a software program such as Flash. To learn how to create a simple website button using Illustrator, follow the steps outlined in this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades