In this video tutorial by Task Tutorial we learn how to create a YouTube subscribe button using Adobe Illustrator. The first step to creating a button is to select the rectangle tool and draw a bar and then select a gradient fill. Next create the first color in the gradient and then the second color in the gradient. After that you'll want to change the gradient angle and also change the stroke width. Then you'll want to edit the stroke color to 9.6%. Then select the text tool and create your text for the button. Finally tweak your gradient to how you need it. Finally you can export your button in the format that you need it. Using these steps you can great a great YouTube subscribe button in Adobe Illustrator.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades