This video shows you how to draw a dog house in Adobe Illustrator. In this video, first the scale is selected, and with the help of a air brush tool, a square is being made as a front of the house, then a top is drawn and then the back. Then the entrance is drawn. This is done by selecting this object, then select the paint bucket tool, select color and then this object is filled with color. Then secondly, using marquee tool, two large spots are made in the middle of the door object to make it a little real as dog house front, and two black spots as the eyes of the dog. Then again using the air brush and zoom in/out tool, the four legs and tail of the dog are drawn one by one. Then Finally, the brush options are being set by increasing the brush diameter and "dog house :)" is written at the bottom. In the end, credits include Adobe Illustrator Wacom Tablet, Tunes: Rocco Rot, DXG DIGI-CAM, with thanks by Squinja.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades