In this video, we learn how to draw two point perspective. Start off with a horizontal line on your paper. After this, draw a small point on the line where your drawing will focus to. From here, you will start to draw lines coming out of this. Next, you will design the rest of the picture around the main focal point you started out with. Add in lines to create lots of detail and make sure to use shading to show depth. Erase any background lines you don't need. Then when you are finished, you will have a gorgeous drawing done by your hand!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades