Ribbons are really kind of a hot commodity, believe it or not, because they're actually quite trick to make. But knowing how to make some ribbons could make you very valuable and you could implement them into your own designs. Watch this Illustrator video tutorial to work with vector ribbons. Learn how to create a smooth silver ribbon with multiple folds. It is entirely vector and very versatile. This one gets a little complicated, so prep yourself to be frustrated at first glance, but once you have the anchor points, tangent handles, and grid lines solved, sit back and admire your work of beauty!
Tutvid is a site devoted to producing tons of video tutorials for Adobe software, like Illustrator. Tutvid's Nathaniel has been designing and animating since he started using Photoshop 4.0 and Macromedia (now Adobe), and shares his self-taught knowledge in these video tutorials for free. Search for Tutvid on WonderHowTo for more helpful graphic design help.
Learn how to make folded, flowing ribbons in Illustrator CS3!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades