This is a video about creating a logo using adobe illustrator. First go to adobe illustrator and open the new document. Next if you want to make a logo in rectangular shape take the rectangular and drag it over in the new document. Next choose a color and fill it in the rectangular. Next go for new layer and click the button. Next insert the text what you want in that rectangular. Next increase the text size how much you want. Next if you want to change the color in between the text select the color and then fill. If you want to give the reflection of text, first select the layer and duplicate two layers and then rename those copies. Next go to type option on then go to create outlines. Next go to object transplant, and then reflect and then go to vertical and go to expand in it. Next move the text down. If you want change the text or transparency select the text and do it again up to your satisfaction.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades