In this brief tutorial brought to you by TutVid.com, the host teaches you how to make a swirling rainbow graphic that you can use in many diverse ways. This vector images is made in Illustrator can be used in conjunction with several of the most popular photoshops. He uses several different techinques, like making a circle, cutting it in half, and recycling and rotating the image until you have a full, s-curve line. Superimposing several of these lines upon each other, he creates the finished product. Follow his instructions carefully and you'll have your own rainbow very soon!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades