Metal is sleek, metal is stylish, so why not incorporate that metal look into your designs? Watch this Illustrator video tutorial to create those nice little metal buttons, which can also be used as icons for your phone or desktop. Everything in this video is 100% vector, so it can be used virtually anywhere!
Tutvid is a site devoted to producing tons of video tutorials for Adobe software, like Illustrator. Tutvid's Nathaniel has been designing and animating since he started using Photoshop 4.0 and Macromedia (now Adobe), and shares his self-taught knowledge in these video tutorials for free. Search for Tutvid on WonderHowTo for more helpful graphic design help.
Learn how to make a vector metal help button icon in Illustrator!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades