In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use the blend tool in Adobe Illustrator. The blend tool will allow users to create objects between two strokes or filled objects. When you double-click on the blend tool, there will be 3 options to select from. Select the spacing and press OK. The three spacing options are: Smooth Color, Specify Steps and Specified Distance. Users are also able to select the amount strokes between the two objects. Now select the points of the two objects and it will blend together. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy creating images on the computer and would like to learn how to blend two objects together.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades