This how to video shows you how to do a live trace in Adobe Illustrator. First, open the image you want to use. From here, zoom out. Go to the corner of the image and hold shift and drag to shrink it. Zoom back in and then click the arrow beside Live Trace. Go to tracing options and click okay. Check ignore white so that you will not get a box. Click trace and then select expand. Click out of the image and click control y on your keyboard to show the outline of your file. If you did not check ignore white, you will have a box around your image. Save the file in any extension. Now your image has been traced in Adobe Illustrator.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades