To create an added interest with text, learn how to wrap text around paths or shapes using Illustrator software. This video from Task Tutorial shows us each step involved with wrapping text around an oval as an example. However, any shape or path can be used to wrap text around that object. An object just needs to be placed on the page and then the "text wrap" command needs to be applied, and the wrapping will be done for you automatically. The Illustrator effect allows you to break up a page of text, while adding a creative and interesting effect for the viewer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades