This is how you can vector an eye in Adobe Illustrator. You will first want to upload your photo to PhotoShop and then increase the contrast to highlight your picture better. Increasing the highlights is not a necessary step however. This is an intermediate process but the end result with be a cartoon looking eye on a real person. If you used this effect for the whole picture it would look very neat like your own cartoon character! If you only subtly vector the eye then you still have an edited look but not as cartoonish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades