Hey guys, in this weeks Adobe Illustrator tutorial, I will be showing you how to create a eSports Gaming Logo Design in Adobe Illustrator. In this Illustrator tutorial, we'll cover creating the eSports logo design from scratch by editing fonts and applying multiple offset paths to build up the logo design. As always, if you've learned something new from this Adobe Illustrator tutorial or you have enjoyed creating this eSports Gaming Logo Design in Adobe Illustrator then like and comment as it really does help me out a lot!
If there's any feedback you guys want to share then please feel free to let me know in the comments section below. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
- Completion Time: 15 Minutes
- Software: Adobe Illustrator
- Font: wfonts.com/font/ncaa-michigan-st-spartans
- Follow me on Facebook: facebook.com/richardgfx/
- Check me out on Instagram: instagram.com/_richgfx/
- Follow me on Dribbble: dribbble.com/richard_carpenter
- Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/richard_carpent
- If you like photography: instagram.com/_richardcarpenter/