In this online video training tutorial, Task Training shows us, how to create a web button using Adobe Illustrator. The 1st step is to select the rectangular tool in Illustrator and set the size you want your button to be. The 2nd step is holding the shift key you can re-size your shape. The 3rd step is to give the button some color such as a gradient. The 4th step is to add a drop shadow to the button by going to Styles and then selecting Drop Shadow. The 5th step is add text to the button that you want. And then the final step is to save the button in the format you need such as .GIF, .JPG, .PNG, etc. Using these simple steps you can create an attractive button for any web page.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades